How much is life insurance?
Getting life insurance has never been easier for your family or business. Get instant quotes and compare rates instantly from dozens of the best life insurance companies.
Save up to 73% on your life insurance policy
We’ll find you the best life insurance policy at the best rate. No Medical Exam Life Insurance? Traditional term life? We have it all. So how much is life insurance? Get started by running instant life insurance quotes.
The Best Life Insurance Companies
These are just a few of the top rated life insurance companies we use in order to get you the best policy available.
The easy way to buy life insurance
Simply click any of the “Get Quotes” buttons found throughout our website. Start shopping by getting unlimited free instant life insurance quotes.
How much is life insurance going to cost you? Compare rates from over 40 of the best rated and most affordable life insurance companies in the marketplace.
Apply conveniently online and over the phone with your dedicated & licensed Life Insurance Blog agent. We help your from application to approval.
Licensed Independent Life Insurance Agents
Work with real life insurance experts. We’re independent which means we shop from multiple companies so you’re not stuck with just one.
We’ll handle everything from beginning to end.
Life Insurance Learning Center
Don’t know where to begin? Start with our life insurance learning center.
We’ve helped thousands of shoppers compare rates & shop online
We’ll help you just like the thousands of other shoppers who use Life Insurance Blog.
If you’re looking to get the best life insurance policies at the best price you’re in the right place.
How are we compensated since our service is always free?
Prices are the same no matter if you buy direct or with an agent. Life Insurance Blog agents are paid commissions on any of the policies that are sold. We shop from over 40 companies to find the best life insurance policies available for you & you’ll never get pressured to buy.
Protect your family with the top companies at the best price.
Did you know that rates are fixed by law?
You won’t save one penny if you buy directly from the life insurance company.
Rates are fixed by law and will be the same if you buy direct or from a broker like Life Insurance Blog.
We save you money because we don’t shop with only one company. We have access to dozens of the top life insurance companies.
Do you need a policy soon? Our No Exam options can get you covered fast!
Get the lowest rates available right in one place- you don’t have to shop anywhere else.
We have all the best life insurance companies here- Over 40 top rated companies to choose from.
Our application is simple and convenient. Everything is online & over the phone.
Your choice of dozens of life insurance companies
We’ll always get you the best price because we have more “A” rated companies than the competition.
Instant Life Insurance Quotes
Compare life insurance rates online with our free instant life insurance calculator. You’ll be able to compare rates from the best life insurance companies and find the best deal based on your age and health.
Easy Online Application
Apply easily online or over the phone with dozens of the best rated companies. Have peace of mind because we’ll shop your policy if your final rate happens to be different than the applied rate.
Not sure where to start?
Start here with our most popular life insurance topics
Life insurance with or without a medical exam!
We offer you every solution to meet every need. No matter if your goal is the lowest price, convenience, or getting approved as quickly as possible. We have every option covered! How much is life insurance? Let’s find out!
- Typically takes 6-8 weeks from application to approval.
- Face Amounts are from $25,000 – $5 Million +
- Great for:
- Healthy applicants
- High Risk applicants
- Budget minded
- Fast approval times:
- Approved anywhere from instantly – 4 Weeks (Depending on the company)
- Smaller benefit amounts compared to Term with Medical Exam
- Most No Exam companies have a $400,000 – $500,000 maximum.
- There is a company that provides a $1 Million No Exam policy, but you must be very healthy to qualify.
- Also known as GUL and “Lifetime Term”
- GUL is permanent life insurance. It is not term life.
- GUL can provide you lifetime coverage that is less expensive than other permanent products.
- You can buy coverage to ages: 90, 95, 100, or 121
- Great alternative to more expensive permanent products like Whole Life.
- GUL is not good for cash value. It is made for life insurance coverage.
- Most Whole Life policies require a medical exam.
- The exception is with Final Expense whole life.
- Final Expense policies do not require a medical exam.
- Whole Life provides cash value growth
- Benefit amounts range from $50,000 – $1 Million+
- Final Expense policies are typically offered in 2 forms: a
- Simplified Issue application [Answer questions to qualify] and a
- Guaranteed Issue option[No health questions].
- Final Expense is a great No Medical Exam policy for smaller death benefits
- Coverage amounts can range from $5,000 up to $50,000.
- The biggest difference between Burial Insurance and Final Expense:
- Final expense insurance includes final expenses as well as the burial costs.
- Burial insurance is strictly paying for the funeral and nothing else. Learn more and read about the Top 10 Burial Insurance companies.