This review of the Symetra Life Insurance Company will go over the organization’s advantages, disadvantages, and offer suggestions to help you find the top life insurance company that accommodates your lifestyle and health needs.
Table of Contents
- 1 Symetra Life Insurance Company Review
- 2 Symetra Company History
- 3 Symetra Company Details
- 4 Symetra’s Financial Standing
- 5 Symetra Recognitions and Awards
- 6 Retirement Products and Insurance Services
- 7 Term Life Insurance
- 8 Universal Life Insurance (or Permanent Life Insurance)
- 9 Symetra Life Insurance Advantages
- 10 Symetra Disadvantages
- 11 In Closing
- 12 Advice
- 13 Life Insurance Blog
Symetra Life Insurance Company Review
If you’re in search of a review for Symetra Life Insurance Reviews, you’ve found it!
Symetra is a highly rated life insurance organization and on our list of companies that offer some of the best term life insurance policies.
Symetra Company History
For over five decades, Symetra Life Insurance Company has been providing life insurance, benefits, and annuity plans via its network of independent brokers and agents all over the country.
Their company can be found in Bellevue, Washington, with various locations in New York and Iowa.
Symetra Financial Corporation is the parent company of the Symetra family of companies, which also includes: First Symetra National Life Insurance Company of New York and Symetra National Life Insurance Company.
In addition to its subsidiary companies, Symetra has 1400 employees working all over America and almost $35 billion in assets.
Under the symbol SYA, the organization is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
Symetra is heavily involved in community work via its participation in over 600 charitable groups across the nation.
Also sponsored by Symetra are a number of sports events, such as North Carolina’s Symetra Classic; The Symetra Tour—Road to the LPGA; and Florida’s Symetra Tour Championship.
Symetra Company Details
Name(s): Symetra Life Insurance Company, Symetra Financial Corporation, First Symetra National Life Insurance Company of New York, Symetra National Life Insurance Company.
777 108th Avenue NE
Bellevue, Washington 98004
Phone: (800) 796-3872
Ratings: A.M. Best (A), Standard & Poor’s (A), Comdex (79), Moody’s (A2)
Symetra’s Financial Standing
The financial strength ratings of Symetra Life Insurance Company are outstanding.
Here are the grades several top insurance rating groups have given the company:
- Fitch: “A” Strong
- A.M. Best: “A” Excellent
- Moody’s: “A3” Good
- S&P: “A” Strong
Symetra Recognitions and Awards
Symetra Life Insurance Company has an “A+” rating with the BBB.
Based on Bank Insurance and Securities Research’s “BISRA Report,” in 2015’s first quarter, Symetra outranked its competitors of fixed indexed and deferred annuities via banks.
In July of 2015, the company was known as a top American life insurance group as per admitted assets by Top 200 U.S. Life/Health Writers “Best’s Review.”
Retirement Products and Insurance Services
Through a network of third-party brokers and agents across America, Symetra distributes benefits, annuities, and a various types of life insurance products.
The following life insurance product offerings can be obtained through Symetra:
Term Life Insurance
Premiums will not go up for the policy’s lifetime.
It is feasible to obtain as much as a 50% advance on your policy’s death benefit to as much as $250,000.
At the end of your term life policy, you have the choice to switch over to a universal life policy, which includes transportation and safety benefits.
Universal Life Insurance (or Permanent Life Insurance)
A universal life insurance policy is developed to offer coverage for your whole life.
Symetra has several versions of the Universal Life Insurance Policy.
- Symetra Classic Universal Life with Lapse Protection. This is a great product if you’re looking for a Guaranteed Universal Life policy. A GUL policy will not lapse unless you don’t pay your premiums. It is a great option for lifetime coverage at a more affordable rate than other Permanent life insurance products.
- Symetra SUL-G 1.0 Survivorship Universal. This life insurance product is a “second to die” policy. This simply means that your death benefit will not pay on the first insured’s death, but on the second insured’s death. These life insurance policies are usually used for advanced planning situations like for estate or business situations.
No matter what your circumstances are, there are several policy choices at your disposal to simplify a personalized life insurance policy that accommodates your financial necessities.
For extra coverage, you may add some life insurance riders:
- Children’s Rider
- Waiver of premium benefit for total disability
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider
- Guaranteed insurability option
- Additional Term Rider
Symetra Life Insurance Advantages
- Standard plus rate class after one year no tobacco in comparison to the regular industry protocol of a standard rate class.
- Height to weight chart is moderately more accommodating, providing better odds of best rate class for heavier-set individuals.
- Many of the marketplace’s greatest Guaranteed Universal Life products.
- Like any insurance carrier, Symetra isn’t able to accommodate all clients.
- They are just one of many life insurance companies you can choose from.
We collaborate with America’s greatest insurance companies.
Therefore, we might have another suggestion for you as per your requirements. Your lifestyle and health is key to finding and helping you obtain the best life insurance rates by your age.
Symetra Life Insurance comes highly recommended for their financial strength by a variety of top insurance rating groups.
It has established an impressive reputation inside the insurance field with five decades of experience.
There is a vast selection of life insurance selections to choose from that can be modified to accommodate your requirements.
Symetra is a worthy choice to help with financial needs of your family.
The team at Life Insurance Blog have suggested using Symetra for those who are in search for an affordable life insurance policy.
Contact us at 888-411-1329 and let us see if Symetra is an ideal company with the greatest rate for your life insurance requirements.
If they have the best offer, we’ll inform you.
That said, with so many top-rated life insurance companies to pick from, you may possibly save a lot of money over the duration of your insurance policy by using another provider of life insurance.
Life Insurance Blog
We don’t show favoritism to any life insurance organization.
Rather, we determine our clients’ needs and then suggest the lowest price and most optimal life insurance company to accommodate your needs.
If the price is a concern, allow us to earn your trust.
We are here to help you!
For a complimentary life insurance quote from Symetra and other life insurance companies, contact us today!
Thanks for reading our post, Symetra Life Insurance Company Review. Please leave a comment or question below.