Life Insurance With Angina Pectoris: When you need life insurance, companies tend to be rather stringent with their approvals.
And, if you suffer with a medical condition like angina pectoris, being approved may be even harder.
However, LifeInsuranceBlog can help people attain life insurance even with the angina pectoris condition – smoothly and easily.
Table of Contents
- 1 How You Can Get A Life Insurance Policy Even If You Suffer With Angina Pectoris
- 2 How Can You Get Life Insurance With Angina Pectoris
- 3 What Can You Expect When Applying For A Life Insurance Policy?
- 4 Have You Previously Been Denied Life Insurance Due To Your Angina Condition?
- 5 How Can You Choose The Best Life Insurance Company?
How You Can Get A Life Insurance Policy Even If You Suffer With Angina Pectoris
Do you have angina pectoris? Do you need a life insurance policy?
Keep reading to find out what life insurance companies will be looking for before they offer you life insurance coverage.
How Can You Get Life Insurance With Angina Pectoris
Angina Pectoris: What Is It?
Angina pectoris (stable angina) is when you’ve been diagnosed with coronary heart disease and suffer from pain in the chest.
The pain you experience is the result of two things:
- Heart not getting the blood amount it needs
- Heart is working harder
With more stress on the heart, life insurance providers are a bit more cautious about approving a life insurance policy.
Wondering if it is possible to attain life insurance if you have angina pectoris?
Yes, but the kind of coverage you get – if you get it – will be dependent upon an array of factors that relate to your angina.
- If your doctor has given you an ECG or EKG and you were told you have a mild angina pectoris case, then the chances of getting a standard rate for an insurance policy is possible.
- If your angina case is much more serious or you have angina and less than 40 years of age, you may not be able to get life insurance.
There are all kinds of possibilities when it comes to angina patients.
What Can You Expect When Applying For A Life Insurance Policy?
Most life insurance companies are going to ask that you undergo a physical.
And, with the knowledge that you have about angina pectoris, they’re going to ask that you give them (or get) a recent angiography or EKG test result. The life insurance company will also ask you about your present state of health.
You may want to tell “little white lies” in order to secure your approval.
However, it’s best you don’t do it! It could actually backfire and endanger the possibility of being approved for a life insurance policy and hurt your loved ones when they go to cash your policy in. You don’t want a life insurance policy that’s useless – it’s a waste of money.
What are some of the questions you can expect they will ask you?
- How old were you when you were diagnosed with angina pectoris?
- You’ve been living with angina for how long?
- What kinds of symptoms have you had in the last 6 to 12 months, if any?
- Do you have bad chest pain when resting?
- Are you using medications to control your angina issues? What kinds of medication are you using? What’s the overall treatment plan?
- How often do you get an EKG? When was your last EKG and what did the results reveal?
- How often do you see a cardiologist? What does the cardiologist say about your condition?
- Are you smoking or drinking?
- What is your blood pressure like?
- What’s your cholesterol level?
- Is there a family history of heart disease?
These are just some of the many questions life insurance agents will be asking of you. After all, they are in charge of going over each applicant’s level of risk. Is there anything in the applicant’s life that could shorten their lifespan? These questions will be used to determine if your angina pectoris is cause for immediate concern.
In order to improve your chances of approval, you need to prepare yourself for any and all questions that these agents could ask you.
Have You Previously Been Denied Life Insurance Due To Your Angina Condition?
Even if you’re previously been denied for a life insurance policy because of your angina, it’s still possible to attain life insurance.
It’ll just depend on the circumstances you’re currently in. In many cases, the possibility of getting life insurance is going to be extremely difficult. In cases such as these, you should speak to a LifeInsuranceBlog advisor immediately.
There may be instances where you just chose the wrong insurance company for your situation. After all, some companies are a bit more lenient in angina cases and some are very strict with their underwriting. Thus, it’s in your best interest to let LifeInsuranceBlog help you find angina-friendly companies.
If you suffer with a serious cases of angina or cardiovascular disease, you need to pick coverage from the life insurance companies that look favorably to your condition.
How Can You Choose The Best Life Insurance Company?
If you’ve never had life insurance before, be sure you apply with the right company for your situation. Bear in mind that you don’t have to do this alone. LifeInsuranceBlog will help anyone with heart conditions including angina pectoris. We understand that each person is unique and may need a little assistance finding a company that’s right for them. We take into considerations:
- Your budget
- Your desired coverage
- Your life factors
LifeInsuranceBlog will take the time to learn about you including your medical history, lifestyle choices, health state and expectations for life insurance.
We will use our resources to look through the more than 60 life insurance companies to tailor a policy that’s best for your needs. Our goal is to find you a life insurance policy that meets your situation. We don’t choose one company over another because our loyalty is with our customers.
Want to know more about to get a life insurance angina pectoris, you can reach us at 888-411-1329.
Thanks for reading our post, Life Insurance With Angina Pectoris. Please leave feedback or ask questions below.