There are so many life insurance companies to buy from and finding the best one for you can be a bit confusing. Our AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company Reviews will provide you the information you’re seeking. You’ll then be able to make an informed decision if AXA Equitable Life is the right company for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company Reviews
- 2 AXA Equitable Company Overview
- 3 AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company
- 4 AXA Equitable Life Insurance Ratings
- 5 Reasons To Consider AXA Equitable For Your Life Insurance Needs?
- 6 AXA Equitable Products
- 7 The Niches Of AXA Equitable Life Insurance
- 8 AXA Equitable Pros and Cons
- 9 Bottom Line
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company Reviews
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company provides a broad range of life insurance policies and plans. AXA has an established and familiar name within the life insurance market and has a proven financial record of reliability.
AXA Equitable Company Overview
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company has been regarded as one of the best life insurance companies to do business with. The company, which was founded in the 1850s, began as Equitable Life Insurance Society of America. According to a yearly report from Interbrand, it celebrated its sixth straight year of being the number one insurance brand in the world.
AXA Equitable Life has a stable financial foothold (with $584.9 billion in assets as of mid-August 2015) which makes AXA a trustworthy brand to do business with.
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company
Name(s): AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, AXA Distributors, LLC., AXA Advisors, LLC., MONY Life Insurance Company of America, AllianceBernstein, LP
AXA Financial, Inc.
1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10104
Phone: (212) 554-1234
Ratings: A.M. Best (A+), Moody’s Aa3, Fitch AA-, Standard & Poor’s (A+)
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Ratings
A look at the reviews of AXA Equitable demonstrates the power it has in the industry. A.M. Best Company is a well-known rating agency, and it gives an A+ rating to AXA Equitable. Standard and Poor’s index also rates the company an A+.
Reasons To Consider AXA Equitable For Your Life Insurance Needs?
With so many life insurance companies to choose from, you may wonder why you should consider getting a policy with AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company.
One reason is that it offers both permanent and term life insurance policies.
AXA Equitable Products
There are many life insurance types (policies and option). Let’s look into AXA Equitable’s life insurance products and see how they may fit into your coverage goals.
Whole Life Insurance
- Interest Sensitive Whole Life – This is a whole life insurance policy that offers to pay up until the age of 100. It’s a guaranteed death benefit and, because it’s non-participating, there is no disbursements of premium payments.
- Life Insurance Policy Loans – People can also get a life insurance policy loan. However, the borrowed cash is subjected to another interest rate from the unloaded amount.
- Cash Value Life Insurance – There are three benefits to this including guaranteed premium, guaranteed cash value and build-up of tax-deferred cash value.
Universal Life Insurance
AXA Equitable provides three kinds of Universal Life Insurance
The Indexed Universal Life policy contains all the benefits you use with universal life with an extra benefit of seeing a higher cash value growth. People eligible for this account must be between the ages of 35 and 70.
There is a floor rate and cap rate to this policy:
- Floor – 0 percent guaranteed
- Cap – Percentage can change based on what the company decides
The premise of the policy is to have high cash value. Loans are subjected to one percent for one to 10 years; 0 percent for loans more than 10 years.
The company also includes a 20-year surrender charge timeframe.
You have five account options to choose from:
- Guaranteed Interest Account
- MSCI EAFE Price Return Indexed Option with 1-Year Segment Term
- Russell 2000 Price Return Indexed Option with 1-Year Segment Term
- S&P 500 Price Return Indexed Option with 1-Year Segment Term
- S&P 500 Price Return Indexed Option with 3-Year Segment Term
If you want a life insurance policy for children ages 0 to 17, the policy is subjected to the standard plus rate class. It may be best to buy an insurance rider coverage or guaranteed insurability rider. This rider lets your young adult to buy covers with no proof of insurance at the following ages – 22, 25, 28, 31, 34, 37 and 40.
Term Life Insurance
Here is a look at AXA Equitable BrightLife Term life insurance product.
The Guaranteed Level term life is found in increments of 10, 15 and 20-year terms. The 10-year term is available to people between the ages of 18 and 75. These policies have a guaranteed renewal at age 95. It’s also subjected to a yearly renewable term rate for up to three years with amounts as low as $100,000.
What are some term riders you can consider for your policy?
- Children’s Term Rider – This option will allow an insurer to insure their children from $1,000 to $25,000.
- Disability Premium Rider – This option is available to people between 18 and 59 years old.
- Living Benefits Rider – This is 75 percent of the policy’s amount or $500,000.
The Niches Of AXA Equitable Life Insurance
- AXA Equitable Life Insurance is ideal for people who have high cholesterol, as it takes into consideration the good cholesterol vs. bad cholesterol ratio. A person with a cholesterol level of 300 or more can still get the best rates.
- The company also has looser restrictions when it comes to the height versus weight ratio, providing the best rates for people who have large builds.
- Tobacco users can ask the company to change their status to non-tobacco after 12 months if they quit during the year.
AXA Equitable is regarded as having the by age-related life insurance policies.
AXA Offers S.T.E.P.
AXA Equitable offers the Smart Total Evaluation Program provides a “step up” in the health rate classifications is a client is living a healthy lifestyle.
AXA Equitable Pros and Cons
The AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company may provide you a variety of options for the type of plan you’re shopping for. They offer plans from 1 to 30 year term life coverage as well as lifetime coverage options. AXA is financially reliable and has above average ratings from several financial rating organizations. AXA Equitable has several attractive policy features where you can borrow from the cash value of your life insurance policy as well as an option to get dividend options.
The AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company currently does not have a BBB accreditation. They currently do no have an online option to purchase coverage, but Life Insurance Blog can handle this from start to finish.
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company is just one of many top rated life insurance companies. They may not be the best fit for you or offer the best rate based on your health and lifestyle. At Life Insurance Blog, we make sure to get to know you to make sure you’re getting the best rate with the best company you can qualify for.
About Life Insurance Blog
Work with us if you’re wanting to make sure you’re applying for the best life insurance company you can qualify for. We go the extra mile to get to know your situation and needs. We then provide you the best rates based on what you qualify for. Have a preexisting health condition or some other risk factor? No problem. We work with you and ask you the right questions to make sure you don’t get declined life insurance or rated up. We work with over 40 of the best life insurance companies to make sure you get the best life insurance policy.
Thank you for reading our AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company Reviews post. Please leave a question or comment below.