Is AXA one of the best life insurance companies to buy from? Finding the best company for you can be a bit confusing and overwhelming considering there are over 800 companies available! Our AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company Reviews will provide you the information you’re seeking.
You’ll then be able to make an informed decision if AXA Equitable Life is the right company for you.
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company
The AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company is a great company with a variety of coverage products and option. AXA is also great for anyone overweight, smokes, or has high cholesterol.
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company Reviews
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company provides a broad range of life insurance policies and plans. AXA has an established and familiar name within the life insurance market and has a proven financial record of reliability.
AXA Equitable Company Overview
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company has been regarded as one of the best life insurance companies in the USA to do business with. The company, which was founded in the 1850s, began as Equitable Life Insurance Society of America.
According to a yearly report from Interbrand, it celebrated its sixth straight year of being the number one insurance brand in the world.
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Ratings
A look at the reviews of AXA Equitable demonstrates the power it has in the industry. The A.M. Best company is a well-known rating agency, and it gives an A+ rating to AXA Equitable. Standard and Poor’s index also rates the company an A+.
Reasons To Consider AXA Equitable For Your Life Insurance Needs
With so many life insurance companies to choose from, you may wonder why you should consider getting a policy with AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company. One reason is that it offers both permanent and term life insurance policies.
AXA Equitable Products
There are many life insurance types, policies and options with AXA Equitable.
Let’s look into AXA Equitable’s life insurance products and see how they may fit into your coverage goals.
Whole Life Insurance
Whole life insurance is a type of permanent life insurance. Whole life is not like term life insurance where coverage can end at the end of the designated term length.
- Whole Life – AXA Equitable offers Interest Sensitive Whole Life. This is a whole life insurance policy that offers to pay up until the age of 100. It’s a guaranteed death benefit and, because it’s non-participating, there is no disbursements of premium payments. It has a guaranteed minimum cash value which increases annually. It will equal the life insurance policy’s face amount when the insured reaches the age of 100.
- Policy Loans – People can also get a life insurance policy loan. However, the borrowed cash is subjected to another interest rate from the unloaded amount.
- Benefits of Cash Value Life Insurance – There are three benefits to this including guaranteed premium, guaranteed cash value and build-up of tax-deferred cash value.
Universal Life Insurance
AXA Equitable provides several kinds of universal life insurance
- Universal Life:
- Bright Life Protect universal life insurance policy.
- Variable Universal Life:
- Incentive Life Optimizer lll variable universal life insurance policy
- Incentive Life Legacy lll variable universal life insurance policy
The Indexed Universal Life policy contains all the benefits you use with universal life with an extra benefit of seeing a higher cash value growth. People eligible for this account must be between the ages of 35 and age 70.
There is a floor rate and cap rate to this policy. This policy is built to have high cash value. Loans are subjected to one percent from the 1st to tenth year; 0 percent for loans more than 10 years.
The company also includes a 20-year surrender charge timeframe.
You have five account options to choose from:
- Guaranteed Interest Account
- MSCI EAFE Price Return Indexed Option with 1-Year Segment Term
- Russell 2000 Price Return Indexed Option with 1-Year Segment Term
- S&P 500 Price Return Indexed Option with 1-Year Segment Term
- S&P 500 Price Return Indexed Option with 3-Year Segment Term
If you want a life insurance policy for children ages 0 to 17, the policy is subjected to the standard plus rate class. It may be best to buy an insurance rider coverage or guaranteed insurability rider. This rider lets your young adult to buy coverage with no proof of insurance at the following ages – 22, 25, 28, 31, 34, 37 and age 40.
Term Life Insurance
Term life is temporary coverage.
Here is a look at AXA Equitable BrightLife Term life insurance product.
The Guaranteed Level term life can be secured in either 10, 15 and 20-year terms.
A 1 year annual term option is also available. The 10-year term is available to people between the ages of 18 and 75. These policies have a guaranteed renewal at age 95. It’s also subjected to a yearly renewable term life insurance rate for up to three years with benefit amounts as low as $100,000.
What are some term riders you can consider for your policy?
Life insurance riders are extras that allow you to customize your policy.
- Children’s Term Rider – This option will allow the insured to insure their children from $1,000 to $25,000.
- Disability Premium Rider – This option is available to people between 18 and 59 years old. Your life insurance premiums will be eliminate or paid off if a serious disability or illness were to occur.
- Living Benefits Rider – This is 75 percent of the policy’s amount or $500,000. Once you’re diagnosed with a condition outlined in your policy, you will receive the benefit that can cover medical costs, lifestyle needs and health care.
Niches for AXA Equitable Life Insurance
Every life insurance company has the potential to be the “BEST” for certain situations. There is no #1 company that is best for all situations. Let’s look at what AXA brings to the table:
- Build: AXA Equitable Life has looser restrictions when it comes to build charts. Your weight can affect your rate and AXA’s height versus weight ratio is frequently one of the best rates for people who have large builds.
- Tobacco: Tobacco users can ask the company to change their status to non-tobacco after 12 months if they quit during the year.
- High Cholesterol: AXA Equitable Life Insurance is ideal for people who have high cholesterol, as it takes into consideration the good cholesterol vs. bad cholesterol ratio. A person with a cholesterol level of 300 or more can still get the best rates.
AXA Equitable is regarded as often having some of the most competitively priced rates based on life insurance ages.
AXA Offers S.T.E.P.
AXA Equitable offers the Smart Total Evaluation Program provides a “step up” in the health rate classifications if a client is living a healthy lifestyle.
How to get the best life insurance rate
Work with us if you’re wanting to make sure you’re applying for the best life insurance company you can qualify for.
No matter if you’re looking for the best life insurance rates- whether if it’s an AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, Prudential, or any other life insurance company. We evaluate dozens of carriers like Vantis, National Life Group, Genworth, ING Reliastar and more.
AXA Equitable Pros and Cons
Let’s look the some of the possibly advantages and disadvantages of AXA:
The AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company may provide you a variety of options for the type of plan you’re shopping for. They offer life insurance plans from 1, 10, 15 or 20 year terms. They have lifetime coverage options too. AXA is financially reliable and has above average ratings from several financial rating organizations. AXA Equitable has several attractive policy features where you can borrow from the cash value of your life insurance policy as well as an option to get dividend options.
The AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company currently does not have a BBB accreditation. They currently do no have an online option to purchase coverage, but Life Insurance Blog can handle this from start to finish.
Will AXA Equitable give you the best rate?
Will AXA Equitable or some other company like North American, GEICO, Progressive or Nationwide get you the best deal? If you want to make sure you’re getting the best life insurance policy available, here’s what you need to do…
Use our online instant calculator to compare rates from dozens of the top companies.
Steps to get an accurate quote
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company is just one of many top rated life insurance companies. They may not be the best fit for you or offer the best rate based on your health and lifestyle. At Life Insurance Blog, we make sure to get to know you to make sure you’re getting the best rate with the best company you can qualify for.
We go the extra mile to get to know your situation and needs to get you the most accurate quotes. We then provide you the best rates based on what you qualify for. Looking for no medical exam life insurance? Life insurance riders? Have a preexisting health condition or some other risk factor?
We work with you and ask you the right questions to make sure you don’t get declined life insurance or rated up. We work with over 60 of the best life insurance companies to make sure you get the best life insurance policy.
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company
Name(s): AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, AXA Distributors, LLC., AXA Advisors, LLC., MONY Life Insurance Company of America, AllianceBernstein, LP
AXA Financial, Inc.
1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10104
Phone: (212) 554-1234
Ratings: A.M. Best (A+), Moody’s Aa3, Fitch AA-, Standard & Poor’s (A+)
Thank you for reading our AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company Reviews post. Please leave a question or comment below.
To learn more about life insurance, make sure to visit our page Life Insurance 101 or find out how much you may end up paying for coverage on our Life Insurance Rates by Age page.